We are delighted by your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is extremely important to us. We inform you in detail below about how we handle your data.
Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) The following paragraphs are intended to inform you about how we process your personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible entity under Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Obstkelterei van Nahmen GmbH & Co. KG
Diersfordter Straße 27
Tel.: +49 (0) 28 52 / 960 99 0
Fax: +49 (0) 28 52 / 960 99 29
You can reach our data protection officer at info@vanNahmen.de or the postal address; please address your enquiry to “the data protection officer”.
(3) When contacting us by email or via the contact form, we store the data you have provided (your email address and if necessary also your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. This data is deleted once storage is no longer required or the processing is restricted if statutory storage obligations apply.
(4) If we use external service providers for individual functions of our offering or want to use your data for advertising purposes, we inform you about the relevant processes in detail below. We also state the criteria set for the storage period.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights relating to your personal data:
• Right to information,
• Right to correction or deletion,
• Right to restriction on processing,
• Right to oppose the processing,
• Right to data transfer.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about how we process your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website simply for information purposes
1) If you only use our website to obtain information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transfer information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically required for us to display our website and ensure the stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• Shortened IP address ;
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Data quantity transferred
• Website from where the request came
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data stated above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by your browser and that transmit certain information back to the organisation that initiates the cookies (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs on or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and more effective.
Section 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to simply using our website for information purposes, we may also offer various services that you can use if you are interested. Usually you have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the relevant service and that are subject to the data processing principles stated above.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. We carefully select and appoint these and they are bound by our instructions and checked at regular intervals.
(3) Examples of paragraphs (1) and (2) are:
(a) Data collection and use to process orders and open a customer account
We collect personal data if you provide this to us voluntarily as part of your order, when contacting us (e.g. by contact form or email) or when opening a customer account. The relevant entry forms show which data is collected. We use the data that you provide to process the order and manage your requests. After completing the order or deleting your customer account, your data is blocked from further use and deleted after the end of the tax and commercial law storage periods if you have not explicitly consented to the ongoing use of your data or we reserve the right to additional data use which is permitted by law and about which you are informed below. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be initiated either by using the contact options described below or via a feature in the customer account specifically designed for that purpose..
(b) Data transfer to fulfil the contract
To fulfil the contract we pass on your data to the shipping company appointed to make the delivery if this is required to deliver the ordered goods. With regard to payments we pass on the required payment data to the bank appointed for the payment and any payment provider appointed by us or to the payment service that you selected in the ordering process.
(c) Data use when registering for the email newsletter
When you register for our newsletter we use the data that is required or you have provided for this separately to send you our email newsletter at regular intervals. The cancellation of your subscription to the newsletter is possible at any time and can take place either by a message to the contact options described below or via a link provided in the newsletter.
If you want to receive the newsletter offered on the website we need you to provide an email address and information that enables us to check that you are the owner of the stated email address and have agreed to receive the newsletter.
To ensure that you consent to the receipt of the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This enables the potential recipient to be included in the distribution list. Then the user has the opportunity to confirm their registration again via a confirmation email. Only when the confirmation has been provided is the address actively included in the distribution list.
We only use this data to send the requested information and offers.
Newsletter2Go is used as the newsletter software. In the process, your data is transmitted to Newsletter2Go GmbH. Newsletter2Go is prohibited from selling your data or using it for purposes other than sending out newsletters. Newsletter2Go is a certified German supplier that was selected in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
You will find further information here: https://www.newsletter2go.de/informationen-newsletter-empfaenger/
You can revoke your agreement to saving the data, the email address or its use to receive the newsletter at any time, e.g. using the “Unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
The data protection legal measures are always subject to technical innovations so we therefore ask you to obtain information on our data protection measures at regular intervals by viewing our data protection policy.
(d) Data use for email advertising without registering for the newsletter
If we have received your address with regard to the sale of goods or services and you have not opposed it, we reserve the right to send you regular offers on similar products to those already purchased from our range by email.
(e) Data use for postal advertising
We also reserve the right to store your first and last names, postal address and - if we have received this additional information from you as part of the contractual relationship - your title, academic degree, year of birth, profession, industry or job title in summarised lists and for our own advertising purposes, e.g. to send you interesting offers and information on our products by postal mail.
(f) Data use for special activities
We may also pass on your personal data to third parties when we provide special offers, lotteries, contract conclusions or similar services (“activities”) in cooperation with partners. You will receive additional information on this when stating your personal data or in the description of the relevant activity.
(g) Assessment reminder by email
If you have given us your explicit consent during or after your order by clicking a relevant tick box or a button for this purpose, we use your email address to remind you to submit an assessment of your order via the grading system that we use.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA) we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the relevant activity.
(1) This website uses the following types of cookies and their scope and operation is described below:
o Transient cookies (see Para. 2) )
o Persistent cookies (see Para. 3).
(2) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. Most notably, these include session cookies. They store a so-called session ID assigning various requests from your browser to the joint session. This way your computer can be recognised again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a stipulated period that may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
(4) You can configure your browser setting as you wish and e.g. reject third-party or all cookies. We point out that not all of the functions of this website will continue to be available.
(6) The flash cookies used are not stored in your browser but rather by your flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data independently of the browser you use and have no automatic end date. If you do not want processing by flash cookies you have to install the relevant add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend regularly deleting your cookies and the browser history manually at regular intervals.
Section 6 Opposing or revoking consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to us processing your data you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) If the processing of your personal data is based on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is the case for the functions described below. When exercising such an objection, we request that you state the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the event of a justified objection we will check the facts and can either stop the data processing, modify it or show our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) It goes without saying that you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection using the following contact information:
Obstkelterei van Nahmen GmbH & Co. KG
Diersfordter Straße 27
Tel.: +49 (0) 28 52 / 960 99 0
Fax: +49 (0) 28 52 / 960 99 29
Section 7 Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and enable the use of the website to be analysed. The information created by the cookie on your use of this website is transferred to and stored on a Google server in the USA. However, if IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, Google will first shorten your IP address within European Union Member States or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google uses this information to analyse your use of the website, create reports on the website activities, and provide other services associated with the website and internet use for the website operator. The IP address provided using Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the relevant setting in your browser software; but in this case we expressly point out that you may not be able to use the full functions of this website. You can also prevent the recording of the data created by the cookie related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in you can click on this Link to, in future, prevent the recording by Google Analytics on this website. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete the cookies you have to click the link again.
Section 8 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the services of Google Adwords to make you aware of our attractive offers on external websites with the aid of adverts (so-called Google Adwords). In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We intend to show you advertising that interests you, making our website more attractive to you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These adverts are provided by Google using so-called “ad servers”. In this context we use ad server cookies to measure performance parameters such as showing the adverts or clicks by the user. If you arrive at our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies generally expire after 30 days and are not designed to personally identify you. The analytics values that are saved for this cookie usually comprise the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (indicating the user no longer wishes to be addressed).
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognise your web browser again. If a user visits a particular page on a website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored in their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can detect that the user clicked on the advert and was transferred to this page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the stated advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Using these analyses we can detect which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive additional data on the use of advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify the user from this information.
(4) As a result of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically creates a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that was collected by Google using this tool and therefore provide information to you based on our knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords conversion Google receives notification that you have opened the relevant part of our website or have clicked on an advert from us. If you have registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you have not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is the possibility that the supplier will discover and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent the participation in this tracking process by various means:
a) via an appropriate setting in your browser software; if you reject third-party cookies you will not receive adverts from third-party suppliers;
b) by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser such that cookies from the “www.googleadservices.com” domain are blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies;
c) c) by deactivating the interest-related adverts of the supplier that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign, via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies;
d) by permanently deactivating them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser using the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
(6) The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. You can find more information on data privacy at Google here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org besuchen. Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.